The April 2019 Family Medicine Conference – Family Doctors: Standing Up and Standing Out – received positive reviews from attendees.
The BCCFP partnered with the BC Society of General Practitioners (SGP) to provide a program that focused on the many roles of today’s family physician. The responses to the post-conference evaluations indicated that:
- All respondents believed that the program enhanced their knowledge and the presenters were knowledgeable and engaging
- 93 per cent saw it as a valuable opportunity to share information and network
- 92 per cent agreed or strongly agreed that the content was appropriate and informative
- Respondents were able to identify changes in clinical practice or practice management (including billing) that they were likely to implement as a result of their new knowledge
- 89 per cent would recommend this conference to others
Upcoming Conferences in BC
Our fall Family Medicine Conference is pre-empted this year as the CFPC Family Medicine Forum will take place in Vancouver from October 30 to November 2.
If you would like to hear more about future Family Medicine Conferences or other CPD opportunities organized by the BCCFP, please join our mailing list.