If you are unsure about navigating the Mainpro+ system, check out our top five tips. We will also have a one-on-one help centre available on site at our June Family Medicine Conference.
- The cycle end date is now June 30, and the annual cycle requirement is 25 credits (certified or non-certified). The five-year cycle requirement is 250 credits (at least 125 certified).
- If you’re not sure where a CPD activity fits into the Mainpro+ categories, check out this useful one page summary.
- When inputing Mainpro+ credits on the “Enter a CPD Activity” page, if your activity does not appear in the “Activity Type” dropdown list when searching for a CFPC-certified group learning activity, then select “Other Certified Group Learning Activities.”
- Industry-sponsored events that bear the CFPC certification statement are eligible for certified credits. Any industry-sponsored promotional events or meetings that do not bear the CFPC certification statement are not eligible for certified or non-certified credits in Mainpro+.
- Certified CPD activities are certified for one, two or three credits per hour. Non-certified activities may be claimed on a one credit per hour basis.
If you are planning to attend our June Family Medicine Conference, there will be onsite staff to provide one-on-one demonstrations on entering your Mainpro+ credits in the new system. If you have questions about Mainpro+ at any time, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-387-6197 ext. 560. There is also a useful video.