Your nomination letter/supporting documents should include:
- The reason for your nomination
- A brief biography or resume of your candidate (i.e. educational and community profile)
- Evidence of your candidate’s significant characteristics relevant to the award in the form of descriptive materials, testimonials or other documentation.
Other information that will help our Awards Committee make a decision. Supporting documents could include:
- Letters of support, which may be from allied professionals, patients, community members or others positively impacted by the work of the nominee
- Any other information which you feel will help the selection committee in its deliberations.
Valid upload file extensions: .doc, .docx, .pdf
Maximum file upload size 64MB