We have compiled COVID-19 information links for patients below. This page is reviewed and updated regularly.
The province has created a phone service to provide non-medical information about COVID-19, including the latest information on travel recommendations and social distancing. Information is available in more than 110 languages, 7:30 am – 8:00 pm at 1-888-COVID19 (1-888-268-4319) or via text message at 1-888-268-4319.
For BC’s response to COVID-19 Click Here
For the BC Centre for Disease Control’s Covid-19 information Click Here
Resources for the public
The BCCFP provides a COVID-19 ‘simple messages’ infographic for family physicians to share with patients and the public. View and download the infographic here. This can be printed and distributed in your clinic or shared online.
Thank you to the Ontario College of Family Physicians (OCFP) for their original version of this infographic.
- Be Prepared: Public Health Agency of Canada
- Coping with Stress During Coronavirus Outbreak WHO
- Government of Canada: Advice for individuals
- Government of Canada: Community-based measures to mitigate the spread
- Government of Canada: Prevention and risks
- Government of Canada: Travel advice
- Signal for Help: one hand sign people can using during a video call CWF
Fraser Health contact tracing infographics:
Group fitness scenario
Industrial worksite scenario