Registration is now open for the CFPC’s Virtual Family Medicine Forum (FMF) 2021, taking place November 10 to 13.
FMF is the opportunity to connect and learn that you don’t want to miss.
Benefits of attending:
- Attend over 100 sessions and events, live and on-demand (30 days post-event)
- Earn all your required annual certified credits in just a few days
- Network with more than 2,000 colleagues and experts in family medicine
- Discover new and helpful resources in the virtual Exhibit Hall
- Celebrate achievements and innovations in your profession
- Expand your network, learn something new, and be inspired