The College of Family Physicians of Canada (CFPC) and the Centre for Effective Practice (CEP) have joined forces to develop the Lyme Disease Tool to help family physicians and other health care providers understand that Lyme disease is a treatable illness that is increasing in incidence in Canada. The tool will help you:
- Recognize symptoms of early Lyme disease
- Develop treatment plans for patients with early Lyme disease
- Manage patients’ symptoms during and after treatment
Available for you to download:
- Early Lyme Disease Management in Primary Care Tool
- Ticks and Early Lyme Disease: Information for Patients
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.