We are excited to introduce you to the CFPC’s new online learning platform for family physicians.
CFPCLearn provides a wide range of Mainpro+® certified continuing professional development activities combined with the ease of direct credit entry. It is designed to meet the learning needs of family physicians and family medicine learners across Canada.
The rich and diverse content on CFPCLearn includes:
- Tools for Practice evidence summaries
- Podcasts and video recordings of Practical Talks for Family Docs, the CFPC’s collection of presentations on key clinical topics relevant to family practice in Canada
- Video recordings of talks from the Practical Evidence for Informed Practice Conference and the Alberta College of Family Physicians’ Family Medicine Summit
- A new interactive online game board, Choose Your Briefs, based on the popular Jeopardy!-style game format
- E-learning courses for a deeper dive
What are the benefits of CFPCLearn?
- Evidence-based content free of industry funding
- A mobile-friendly format that’s accessible at physicians’ convenience
- Curated lists to guide learning
- Direct credit entry
- A growing offering of more than 100 Mainpro+® certified credits
Annual subscriptions are $299 for CFPC members and $399 for non-members. To learn more please visit https://cfpclearn.ca.