The BC Rural Health Conference is more than just CME. It’s about connecting rurally-based colleagues and fostering community and collaboration.
The event, hosted by RCCbc, will be held online this year on May 29 and 30.
The conference features:
- Over 25 virtual lectures and workshops to choose from—all geared towards rurally-based practitioners.
- Add-on virtual workshops (number of participants is limited for each workshop)
- Wellness opportunities, like yoga and stretching sessions, a mindfulness workshop, and more!
- A fun social event on Saturday evening for both adults and the family!
- Many opportunities to socialize and network with colleagues.
Early bird rates end March 29. Register online.