During your Family Medicine residency – and throughout your career – we’re here to support you. As a member, you have access to:
- BC and Canada’s most relevant professional advancement opportunities
- Professional Development courses, events, and certifications
- A Canada-wide advocacy network
- Scholarship information and opportunities
- A members-only Facebook page where you can ask questions, become involved, and meet your medical community
Your first year of membership is on us—just have your program director provide us with the information for your registration. Once registered, you will receive your BCCFP membership package, which will provide you with more details about member benefits.
Resident members play an important role in our College, contributing new knowledge and an important perspective. We look forward to your participation!