BCCFP 2016 Spring Family Medicine Conference
June 4 & 5
Four Seasons Hotel, Vancouver BC.
CFPC members receive a discounted registration rate. Hotel rooms at the Four Seasons start at $199.
Preliminary topics include:
– Opioid Prescribing: Current Considerations
– Soft Tissue Infections That Could Present in the Office
– Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer: What Should I Be Looking For?
– Hypertension: Diagnosis and New Management Guidelines
– Beyond the “Baby Blues”: Dealing with Postpartum Depression and Anxiety
– Real Life Use of Atypical Antipsychotics in Elders: How to Avoid Using
– Subtle But Serious Orthopedic Injuries
– Pre-Operation Consult for the Elderly
– Nutrition 101: What’s the Evidence on Protein, Complex Carbs, Plants, Omegas
– Refugee Health: Practical Information for Assessment and Management
– Lipids: To Treat (with Medication) or Not to Treat
– Managing Your Borderline Patients In Your Office
– Interesting Dermatology Cases
…and much more.
This event sells out in advance so register early to avoid disappointment.