BCCFP 2017 Fall Family Medicine Conference
October 28 & 29 – Westin Bayshore, Vancouver BC.
To register online click here.
BCCFP & CFPC members – register early to receive a discounted rate of $395. First Five Years of Practice members receive a rate of $345.
Preliminary topics include:
* Essential Apps and Technologies in Medicine for Family Doctors to Optimize Patient Care: Beyond EHR
* An Approach to Tremors: All Tremors Are Not Parkinson’s
* Assessment and Management of Frailty in the Elderly
* Changes to GPSC Incentives and Other MSP Fees
* What to Do With Knee Pain: What You “Kneed” to Know
* Acute Shoulder Injuries
* You’re Getting on My Nerves…”: How to Diagnose and Manage Common Entrapment Neuropathies
* Parkinson’s Disease: Early Recognition and Initial Managment
* Proton Pump Inhibitors: Indications and Consequences of Long-Term Use
* Hyperpigmentation in Skin of Colour
* Alcohol Relapse Prevention
* An Approach to Aging Skin: Recommendations & Complications
* Dizziness: A Practical Approach to a Common Problem
* RACE: Top 10 Questions Asked in Cardiology, Respirology and Adult Psychiatry
* Pharyngitis: When It’s Not Just a Sore Throat
* The Aging Eye
* Ask a Rheumatologist with Dr. Kam Shojania
* Reporting Lab Results: The Cause of, AND the Solution to, the Overdiagnosis Problem
* Real Evidence for Use of Newer Glucose Lowering Agents in T2DM
This event sells out in advance so register early to avoid disappointment.
This Group Learning activity has been certified by the College of Family Physicians of Canada and the BC Chapter for up to 9 Mainpro+ Certified credits.