BCCFP 2017 Spring Family Medicine Conference
June 3 & 4 – Four Seasons Hotel, Vancouver BC.
To register online click here. BCCFP & CFPC members – register early to receive a discounted rate of $345. First Five Years of Practice members receive an additional $50 discount.
Preliminary topics include:
* When Your Patient Is Transgender: An Overview of the Legal Considerations and Aspects of Care
* Evidence Informed Conversations About Cannabis
* Rapid Access to Consultative Expertise (RACE): The Most Common Questions in Cardiology, Endocrinology and Rheumatology
* Menopausal Management: Where Are We with Hormones?
* Management of Acute Eye in the Office: What Not to Miss in an Eye Exam
* Autism Spectrum Diagnosis DSM 5
* Bipolar Disorder: Diagnosis and Management
* The Ethics of Consent and Risk Management in Elderly and Dementia Patients
* Travel Medicine: What Canadians Bring Back
* Ask an Adolescent Psychiatrist
* Managing Chronic Pain in the “Post-Opioid Era”: What Is the Evidence for Alternatives
* COPD Diagnosis and Management: Overview of the New Inhalers & Proper Use
* Diabetic Foot Ulcers: Red Flags for Danger
* Outpatient Management on Electrolyte Disturbances
* Family Medicine and Antimicrobial Resistance: Achievements and Challenges
* Diagnosing Dementia in a Busy Office Setting
* How to Help When Your Patient Wants to Stop Using Alcohol and Other Substances
* Cough, Asthma & Spirometry: Not All That Improve on an Inhaled Steroid Is Asthma
* Opioid Tapering: An Approach for the Family Physician
This event sells out in advance so register early to avoid disappointment.
This Group Learning activity has been certified by the College of Family Physicians of Canada for up to 9 Mainpro+ Certified credits.